Thread: Thank you Boo!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Thank you Boo!!

Hello, i just want to say a big public thank you to Boo for her photography tutorials.

I've wanted to take new photos of all the work on my website for ages, as I have never been very happy with them, and after much trial and error over the last few days, I've finally found a photography set up that works! I'm really pleased with the photos i've just taken - they are a big improvement on my old photos.

This is thanks mainly to Boo's tutorial about white balance and exposures values. I never realised I could change these values on my camera! I no longer have to only use daylight bulbs as I can adjust my camera to suit the lights I have. And best of all - my experimenting hasn't cost me a penny!

Here are a couple of examples, and before you tell me that these photos still aren't very good, I urge you to look at the ones I currently have on my website for comparison! As these are a huge improvement. I welcome your honest opinion of them though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails earrings hearts purple mix.jpg   earrings teardrops medium jet and silver.jpg