Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Boo!!

Great photos girlies (and lovely work too). I think I'll have to go on the hunt for this famous tutorial...

Ooh, thanks for the nice comments. It's great to hear that she has helped others too.

I really like your photos Sunny - and lovely pieces too

@Emerald - yes my photos were taken at night too - it's great not to have to wait for a sunny day!

I'm truly sorry for not responding to this sooner - Jayne sent me a link to this topic some time ago, but I was rather poorly just then and didn't feel able to look at it.

I was cutting solder pallions a couple of days ago and it made me think of everyone here (who helped me with that particular technique) and when I updated my blog on Monday in respect of my 'fat ball bucket' lighting diffuser, it reminded me that I had some obligations to return to here.

So thank you for all the kind words, they are appreciated, if somewhat late and tardy on my part.

I've made some mods to my lighting diffuser to pimp it up and finally got around to blogging it in detail - I must get the two articles combined together properly in one place when I have a moment.

New blog: Boo's Jewellery: I've pimped my lighting diffuser

Original tutorial article: A free table top photographic studio lighting set up

Thanks Boo, think I'm going to be making some mods to my bucket too.
    Jane,
    (although I quite like Sunny!)

Fantastic update! Thanks again Boo!

Thanks for the update! As always, your photos (and jewellery!) are looking lovely