I was recently reading another thread when the discussed the AF and I think Di from Moon cottage helpfully made the following explanation of what it was which is as follows:

'AR means aspect ratio - its the all important ratio between the diameter of your wire and the inner diameter of your ring. By keeping it the same for the bead links as you have for the rest of your chain, and by using a double loop, the balls will fit seamlessly into the maille looking like they are part of it rather than add-ons.
have you tried wiring your beads with a full double wrap in the same AR so they integrate into the weave a bit more seamlessly?'

I kind of understand the description but I dont either and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to explain my question very well so please bear with me ...

If I had a 1.00mm wire do I need to have a 1.00mm diameter of my rings or does this mean that for every bead link you need to keep the same size wire/rings?

Also what is a double loop?

I probably have more questions but I dont know what I need to know to ask the questions at the mo.

I have started a new thread because I was conscious of not hijacking the other thread that briefly discussed this and I hope it makes sense!