Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bugdet Christmas pretties

My comment about workmanship was related to another thread where I was told that I wasn't doing it the best way. I was just being naughty, sorry.

I've always had a range of prices and things sell in about equal measure across the range. Many of my less expensive pieces I offer an upgrade to Sterling, where I have the materials to make more and customers certainly go for this option.

I actually had a regular customer ask me yesterday why I was doing less of the inexpensive stuff now, as they wanted some for gifts (a lot of people so Secret Santas at work etc. with a price ceiling), so even customers that appreciate quality still want less expensive items for some purposes, but knowing the workmanship and service isn't compromised.

I wouldn't invest lots of time in plated pieces, but for quick items, to keep the price down, it certainly has its place.

Oooooh they are gorgeous - the orange and yellow remind me of Foxes Glacier Fruit sweeties. I bet they'll go down a storm

Very pretty Alexander, i have a cheap range of beaded bracelets too sadly i sell far more of these than i do the silver but the silver range in still in its infancy and as i have to make more of the beaded bracelets thats the way it will stay for the time being x

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    Very pretty Alexander, i have a cheap range of beaded bracelets too sadly i sell far more of these than i do the silver but the silver range in still in its infancy and as i have to make more of the beaded bracelets thats the way it will stay for the time being x
    Di x

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    My comment about workmanship was related to another thread where I was told that I wasn't doing it the best way. I was just being naughty, sorry.
    oh right think i missed that. I won't ask who said it

Thanks for you nice comments everyone - need to get out there and try to sell them now!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohn View Post
    Talking of shockingly cheap cheap cheap tasteless christmas gifts I was once given-

1. Slipper Socks
    2. A bottle of Peter Andre aftershave
    Heeheeheeheehee!
    I have to say I love slipper socks - my lickle tootsies get so cold.

I think this is a great idea for seasonal fairs and your pieces look really pretty, Alexandra.

Talking of shockingly cheap cheap cheap tasteless christmas gifts I was once given-

1. Slipper Socks

Needles to say i was so outraged by such awful gifts I threw them in the bin. Who ever said it's the thought that counts. LOL
    now i know what to send you for secret santa ..... ooop s shouldent have said that

I think this has been a really interesting thread - there have been a few threads along these lines over the past week or so & this is the one that has really teased out some answers. Nice pretties btw Alexandra I'm sure you'll do well with them.

J x

Nowt wrong with Peter Andre. So long as he keeps his chest waxed & his gob shut he's a good lad
    J x

1. Slipper Socks

Needles to say i was so outraged by such awful gifts I threw them in the bin. Who ever said it's the thought that counts. LOL

Oooh, I sooo want one of those giant slipper socks with a zip up the front that you sit in from Santa this year, I think the OH thinks that I am joking because I put this in my letter to Santa every year and never get one!!