Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Bit Cheeky but ...

not really that far either as the crow flies xx

Quote Originally Posted by shelliem View Post
    Stourbridge is quite nice isn't it Jules? I did my hypnosis training there and quite liked it there. Do you come over to Shrewsbury then or do you go to the market towns??
    We quite often go to Bridgnorth, Ludlow, Kiddie but not Stourbridge - its one of those places that is near to us, but we don't seem to go there much. We also go to the Made in Shropshire market in Shrewsbury that we've been to a couple of times - have you been to that?

xx

Sorry guys, just looked at the time and its tfb zzzzzzzzzz
    Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    We also go to the Made in Shropshire market in Shrewsbury that we've been to a couple of times - have you been to that?

No! How rubbish am I!! Is it in the square? When is it on? I don't tend to go into town much, not impressed with the parking charges, weather or traffic generally I do go to Telford more frequently because they just have more shops I like.

Although I've been meaning to go and get some inspiration from Ironbridge as they probably have lots of crafty shops etc. and its a beautiful place except that hasn't happened yet.

I love Ludlow, I think some parts of it are picture postcard perfect and I could see myself living there on day, although my bank account can't
    Michelle x

Aww and I was busy making wedding rings so I wasn't available not to post
    Nic x
    Monthly FREE entry giveaways on Blogs!
    Shop Blog: http://muranosilver.blogspot.com/
    Silver Clay Blog: http://pmctips.blogspot.com/
    View images of my work on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/muranosilver

Quote Originally Posted by shelliem View Post
    No! How rubbish am I!! Is it in the square? When is it on? I don't tend to go into town much, not impressed with the parking charges, weather or traffic generally I do go to Telford more frequently because they just have more shops I like.

Although I've been meaning to go and get some inspiration from Ironbridge as they probably have lots of crafty shops etc. and its a beautiful place except that hasn't happened yet.

I love Ludlow, I think some parts of it are picture postcard perfect and I could see myself living there on day, although my bank account can't
    Morning

Good grief, I can't believe you don't go to Shrewsbury much as the Fair in the Square (yes, its in the square) in Shrewsbury is a lovely craft event with really friendly people who know their stuff. You are a lot closer than I am. I went one Saturday to compare my stuff with others, met Pam at Maple Crafts and she was immensly helpful to me in so many ways. She suggested I put my prices up and generally chivvied me up and it was so inspiring .... and then Cookies started their forum, so it was all good timing. Here's a link Made In Shropshire | Quality arts, crafts and produce made in Shropshire and having read it, they have now opened a shop! Can't praise it enough. If you click on the Arts/Crafts link it takes you to all the regular stallholders and their websites.

Funny that, about you not liking Shrewsbury, but going to Telford, I'm the opposite. We went shopping to Telford and have never been back since, far too confusing with all those roundabouts. I'd much rather park and walk to a shopping place and Shrewsbury fits the bill.

Right, must go now....

xx

xx
    Jules

Love Ludlow and can imagine that not many people's bank account would see them living there!! We went to the food festival a couple of months ago and would like to go back to see it without so many people around lol!

I don't know the exact spot but there is a place there by a weir which if you have kids they can safely walk on because there is rock underneath - its so relaxing there. Worth a look when you go next, even the houses don't look real!
    Michelle x