My sister (sorry Su', one of the other ones) has a conspiracy theory about vodka. She firmly believes that every bottle of vodka, regardless of the brand, is contaminated with a virus. The proof? Every time she drinks a bottle she gets really ill (weird huh?).

Now, I have been formulating a theory about red wine which was confirmed last night and I am now prepared to go public.

Last night I settled down in the sitting room with True Blood on the tele, laptop next to me (cookies forum , of course ), bucket sized glass of red wine and wire + pliers. I remember finishing a pendant and starting one earring by the time I went to bed, but imagine my surprise when upon awakening the following morning I found that I had not only the completed pendant, but also a pair of finished earrings and the tassel for a bracelet!! There can be only one explanation - it's the pixies from the wine bottle - they creep out and finish my jewellery work for me!!
I have experienced this phenomenon before and it only ever happens when there's a bottle of red wine open. Also, you have to finish every last drop in the bottle, otherwise the pixies can't climb out (I think they just slip down the wet sides of the bottle).
Has anyone else experienced anything similar? This could revolutionise the jewellery industry!

J x