Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pixies in my wine bottle :)

Default Pixies in my wine bottle :)

My sister (sorry Su', one of the other ones) has a conspiracy theory about vodka. She firmly believes that every bottle of vodka, regardless of the brand, is contaminated with a virus. The proof? Every time she drinks a bottle she gets really ill (weird huh?).

Now, I have been formulating a theory about red wine which was confirmed last night and I am now prepared to go public.

Last night I settled down in the sitting room with True Blood on the tele, laptop next to me (cookies forum , of course ), bucket sized glass of red wine and wire + pliers. I remember finishing a pendant and starting one earring by the time I went to bed, but imagine my surprise when upon awakening the following morning I found that I had not only the completed pendant, but also a pair of finished earrings and the tassel for a bracelet!! There can be only one explanation - it's the pixies from the wine bottle - they creep out and finish my jewellery work for me!!
    I have experienced this phenomenon before and it only ever happens when there's a bottle of red wine open. Also, you have to finish every last drop in the bottle, otherwise the pixies can't climb out (I think they just slip down the wet sides of the bottle).
    Has anyone else experienced anything similar? This could revolutionise the jewellery industry!

J x

I wonder if they're related to the pixies in my sons' beer glasses - the ones that do the washing up and fold the laundry?
    Di x

Well, my husband is firmly convinced that's how clean socks and undiepants appear in his drawer.

I wonder if I downed a bottle myself now (it'd have to be white, I don't think I'd fare well on red), I could find a photography pixie hiding in the bottom, to take photos of all the pieces that I've had fun making and process them ready to put the pieces up for sale?

Should be able to do it in one night.

hmmmm me thinks i need several pixies!
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post

I wonder if I downed a bottle myself now (it'd have to be white, I don't think I'd fare well on red), I could find a photography pixie hiding in the bottom, to take photos of all the pieces that I've had fun making and process them ready to put the pieces up for sale?

Should be able to do it in one night.
    It's worth a try! I think we all owe it to ourselves to down a bottle of whatever's around and record the results so that we know which pixies live in which bottles (leave the vodka though - them's bad pixies )

hmmmm me thinks i need several pixies!
    Don't overdo it sis, or the bad pixies that make piles of sicky might pay a visit (that's what my other sis found, anyway)

J x

oo dont want no bad pixies!
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

anyone got any spare they could send me preferably full so i can find my own pixie at the bottom sooooo need it, i have to go and fight with the gremlins now to get them back in there cages for the night wish me luck

i'm with you there Jo everything i've attempted to make today has been attacked by gremlins BIIGGGGGGG gremlins!! Any pixies, fairies or even the odd nice leprechaun(sp?) would be welcome at the moment !! x
    Bridget x x

Never be afraid to try something new,remember amateurs built the Ark,
    professionals built the Titanic!!!

http://www.rusticcharmjewellery.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Rustic Charm View Post
    i'm with you there Jo everything i've attempted to make today has been attacked by gremlins BIIGGGGGGG gremlins!! Any pixies, fairies or even the odd nice leprechaun(sp?) would be welcome at the moment !! x
    my Gremlins are 5, 8, and 11. 5 and 8 are back in there cage 11 is doing his homework and arguing with the biggest gremlin of all (not me)

LOL!! love it!!! x x
    Bridget x x

Never be afraid to try something new,remember amateurs built the Ark,
    professionals built the Titanic!!!

http://www.rusticcharmjewellery.co.uk