Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Son, The Businessman!

That's totally amazing Su,wow, I bet you are completely blown away xx

I can imagine you will be really busy from now on..... don't forget to pop in and speak to us xx

Thumbs up

That sounds like a fab opportunity for you and your son- great that he is so focused on business and success at the age of 18.
    Sounds like he know his stuff with the business side of thing which will leave you free to be creative and make!
    i have been asked to put some jewellery on a burlesque web site! giving it some thought- should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Quinn View Post
    That's totally amazing Su,wow, I bet you are completely blown away xx

I can imagine you will be really busy from now on..... don't forget to pop in and speak to us xx
    Totally blown away, still reeling really, my to do list has grown enormously this morning so i gotta set daily tasks for myself to work through it.

Quote Originally Posted by lynseysorefingers View Post
    That sounds like a fab opportunity for you and your son- great that he is so focused on business and success at the age of 18.
    Sounds like he know his stuff with the business side of thing which will leave you free to be creative and make!
    i have been asked to put some jewellery on a burlesque web site! giving it some thought- should be interesting.
    Well i hope he knows his stuff or we are both gonna be disappointed lol.
    GL with whatever you decide on your offer too, seems like a popular market! (I hope)
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Dear Su,
    Please let me add my hearty congratulations to both you and your very clever son, absolutly fantastic opportunity for both of you. Don't get too flustered (if that is the right word????)about the amount of things you will need to do, just pop in here, vent a bit and then we will give you a group hug and tell you everything will be ok, blow your nose and then send you off to make your fantastic jewellery. Even though I have only known you a short time, I am soooooooooo proud of you, go gettem girl
    Love and light,
    Maggie[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT

Oh Su! What fantastic news. And an outlet for you that you don't have to front yourself like shows

(that's not Soup in them there mugs!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Dear Su,
    Please let me add my hearty congratulations to both you and your very clever son, absolutly fantastic opportunity for both of you. Don't get too flustered (if that is the right word????)about the amount of things you will need to do, just pop in here, vent a bit and then we will give you a group hug and tell you everything will be ok, blow your nose and then send you off to make your fantastic jewellery. Even though I have only known you a short time, I am soooooooooo proud of you, go gettem girl
    Aww thank you maggie, i have to get very methodical with things like this and use lists to keep my mind organised, so thats what i have started.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominicci View Post
    Oh Su! What fantastic news. And an outlet for you that you don't have to front yourself like shows

(that's not Soup in them there mugs!)
    Ty Nicci *hic* eep never gonna get *hic* anything done now!! *hic*

Yeah i am hoping that this actually happens now cos it lets me off the hook nicely lol. But we shall see i guess. Just got everything crossed now.
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive

Wow! What a fantastic opportunity for both of you, and very well deserved.
    Having a son with dyspraxia myself, I know how proud you must be of his achievement. Many-a-time we've wondered what will become of our son. We needn't have worried though 'cos it's all worked out OK.

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    Wow! What a fantastic opportunity for both of you, and very well deserved.
    Having a son with dyspraxia myself, I know how proud you must be of his achievement. Many-a-time we've wondered what will become of our son. We needn't have worried though 'cos it's all worked out OK.
    They always surprise us dont they?
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive

well done on your new business ventures,
    I wish you all the rewards and good fortune that could arise doing something you love to do.
    Feel free to ask me for advice on anything you should need advice upon to make jewellery pieces. Just remember one thing though, If you want more jewellery to sell just give me a shout, i do high end stuff as well as the deep end stuff....
    But seriously though good luck and congrats be sure to let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by glen View Post
    well done on your new business ventures,
    I wish you all the rewards and good fortune that could arise doing something you love to do.
    Feel free to ask me for advice on anything you should need advice upon to make jewellery pieces. Just remember one thing though, If you want more jewellery to sell just give me a shout, i do high end stuff as well as the deep end stuff....
    But seriously though good luck and congrats be sure to let me know how it goes.
    cheers glen, i keep wondering if i dreamt it lol
    Su' xx

One day i will arrive