Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have to confess.....

Haha and I've just had a subtle hint from OH that the day is running away with us and the shower is calling me. Although I have done some jewellery research on the net, doodled some designs, flicked through Tim's Boxes and Lockets book again and taken some jewellery (photos later) out of the tumbler already this morning - all in my dressing gown. Need to make a whole load of stuff to send to the Assay office this week if I'm going to have enough to sell on 12th Nov

I used to be normal....you know? Get up before midday, shower, dress, do stuff etc., but since September all my kids are at secondary school & that has had a massive effect on me.
    Not having to do the whole playground thing in the morning has meant that I've gradually slipped from someone who wears something different & does her make-up & hair everyday, to someone who.......doesn't!! I am a total slob. I wear the same jeans/jogging bottoms everyday, can't be bothered with make-up or straighteners, can't see the point of dying my roots........I have become a troglodyte.
    J x

ooh Jayne - you just shattered an illusion says me still sitting here at 12:32 in my dressing gown trying to build up the enthusiasm to go to Sainsbugs before it shuts at 4pm

Quote Originally Posted by geti-titanium View Post
    me still sitting here at 12:32 in my dressing gown trying to build up the enthusiasm to go to Sainsbugs before it shuts at 4pm
    ha ha no illusions shattered here lol!
    J x

I think I'm now being punished for my sluttishness. I only had my ears pierced a couple of months ago and, overnight, the left one has come up all hot and red and SORE!

(There was some icky stuff too. ..........why am I telling you this?)

(There was some icky stuff too. ..........why am I telling you this?)
    Have you got a picture for us?

Quote Originally Posted by geti-titanium View Post
    Have you got a picture for us?
    Noooooooooo! You perv!

It's all gone now anyway - boiling salty water and a few screams. I really hope it heals up properly. It's taken all my life to screw up the nerve to get my ears pierced and I still come out in a cold sweat every time I have to put in an earring. Metal just shouldn't go into little fleshy holes.

Metal just shouldn't go into little fleshy holes.
    No comment here

Forget the metal going into ears!!!

i'd keep the ear's away from that boiling salty water!!!!