I often use the shopping basket at cookies as my wish list and then when it comes to ordering i delete what i cant afford yet off and place my order. I have done this successfully since i first started buying here, and had a nice wishlist set up since the last freepost, but then i thought i ought to get some more wire organised. Rather than delete it all this time i thought i would start a new basket for the wire.

I went back to it yesterday to find it said there was nothing in my basket. I thought it strange so i went to previous baskets and both my wire order and my "wish list" were gone.

I was gutted cos very often my wish list has items on it which have been recommended by other members and i cant remember everything that was on there.

So my question is, is it possible to have a proper dedicated wish list - somewhat like Amazon.co.uk does for books, so that it can be kept safe and items can be picked from it when more money is available. Especially with christmas coming up - i have told everyone just to give me money so that i can order tools and stuff, and now my lovely list is gone

So please Cookies, is it possible to have a proper wish list for us tool-a-holics?