I think I'm going to ask Di to consult her luna charts again. It could be me, I usually have a difficult time in the month before my birthday, but this does look as though it's shaping up to being a bit of a downer for the end of the month.

I'm usually a laid back, cheerful kind of person who on the whole thinks that most confrontations are a waste of time, and that I should be intelligent enough to find a better way of dealing with problems. But this week it looks like the world and his wife are out to upset me. I have no specific reason for this, nothing bad has happened, work is just the same as it always is and my designing is going well albeit slowly.

So why this sudden urge to tell people to 'get a life' when they ask the simplest of questions, or the need to lock myself away from humanity for hours on end, even the cats have taken to sleeping well out of range. What is this strange new influence in my life? Is it just indigestion and a touch of gout? Who knows. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I don't upset anybody and praying for the 1st November to arrive - if all else fails I can always blame it on the moon!