Thread: Milomade Christmas Craft Fairs

Default Milomade Christmas Craft Fairs

I'm doing the following fairs in November:

Wednesday 4th Nov - Switch & Ditch
    This sounds like it’s going to be a really fun evening! I just spoke to the organiser [Fife Gingerbread] this afternoon after receiveing an email from here asking if I would like a stall. She got in touch because Milomade is all about recycling and so is the event and she thought my products would fit in with the whole idea of the evening which is all about swapping and recycling rather than throwing out!

“At the event, around 200 ladies will gather to swap clothes, have a blether, shop and generally have the ultimate girls night out. As well as taking part in a clothes swap, the invited ladies will mill about the main hall which will be filled with businesses selling their merchandise and people offering pampering treatments such as massages, manicures and hairdressing, tarot readings and so much more. It’s the perfect opportunity for people to come together, have some fun and spend some money!”

It’s an exclusive ticketed event at the Gilvenbank Hotel in Glenrothes from 19.00-22.00. Tickets are £5 and can be bought by giving Fife Gingerbread a ring on 01333 303124 or by popping into their offices on Commercial Road in Leven.

Saturday 7th Nov - Christmas Craft Fair
    Milomade will be back with Craft Fairs Scotland for their Christams craft fair in St Andrews on the 7th November - more of a pre-christmas event for people to come along and do some Christmas shopping. So come along and buy lots of lovely hand crafted goodies to cram into your Christmas stockings. It’s a free event at the Town Hall in St Andrews from 10.00-16.00.

Saturday 14th Nov - Christmas Craft Fair
    Milomade will be back with Craft Fairs Scotland for their Christams craft fair in Dunfermline on the 14th November - more of a pre-christmas event for people to come along and do some Christmas shopping. So come along and buy lots of lovely hand crafted goodies to cram into your Christmas stockings. It’s a free event at the City Chambers in Dunfermline from 10.00-16.00.

Saturday 21st Nov - Christmas Gift Fair
    If you’re in the area [near Linlithgow] pop by and say hello, have a mince pie and some mulled wine and do some Christmas shopping in this lovely little village event! It’s a free event at the Village Hall in Philpstoun [near Linlithgow] from 13.00-16.00.

Saturday & Sunday 28/29th Nov - Christmas In The Loft
    Stock up on Christmas pressies and stocking fillers - it’s your last chance to get your hands on Milomade goodies before December - so come and visit either Saturday or Sunday. It’s a free event at Ardross Farm (upstairs) near Elie from 09.00-17.30 on Saturday and 09.00-16.00 on Sunday.
    Find Milomade online - follow the links below....
    Website | Instagram

Good luck with it all. You're going to be busy.

Good luck, Milo!
    Di x

wow thats a lot of work! hope you have fabulous time and find lots of buyers
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

I'm hoping to sell lots and meet lots of lovley new customers. Worried the recession is still on people's minds though and people won't be wanting to spend any money and will just be browsing. Not had much luck with sales at any craft fairs this year. I hope that as it's near to Christmas, people will be looking for gifts and wanting to buy pressies.
    Website | Instagram

I love going to craft fairs for Christmas presents, especially in the current financial climate when I know I'll be able to get hand made items (hopefully) for a price I like. I also like the idea that I've gone to the trouble to find something particular for someone.

Hopefully you'll get customers like me at the fairs - sorry but they're a bit far away for me to manage.
    Anne

Feel the fear, and do it anyway!
    Blog: http://www.whiteoakjewellery.blogspot.com/

fingers crossed
    Website | Instagram

wish I was nearer, I'd come!!!
    good luck (not that you need it )
    Em

Oh I do need it! I'm not very good at the chit chat and selling. I wish I could be more confident. PLus it's the first time I'm going ot be displaying a lot of my silver work which I'm still developing and so not sure about prices and stuff like that.

Oh no - just realised I'm going to have to get on of those hallmark signs/posters! Do they come in A4 or smaller? Do Cookson Gold sell them?? Where can I get on in a hurry?
    Website | Instagram