Thread: what do you think to my website

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hey..sorry to have upset you
    didnt mean to!

Some of the very helpful replies ive had have gone on about seo, keywords...etc etc...
    All im saying, is that that is not the basis of what im after, and it does annoy me, as an internet user, if someone has took a lot of space in search result returns to inform me of one simple web site, whos reason to be there is to make money. (and thats not saying its milo's !)
    People who post very interesting articles, and essays, dont bother about seo...they merely want google to index it, and regurgitate it for those who would be interested in its genuine content? its the sellers who bang on about 'seo' and the 'tricks' of seo.
    Apart from its iffy visuals, definate lack of content and guesswork links (lol) i was interested in how long the vid took to load, and pictures generally...but seo seemed to come up a lot, and yet...even with these 'no no' frames it does do, what the seo'ers are saying it wont...that is come up top of page, when searched for, by its name.
    And, (politely, as im really not trying to upset you, honest!) when you said what if they dont know my domain name? i dont understand...obviously they wont find it! but then....people who know me (and it is a site for local reference) would type in my name, along with jeweller..(or even not!) and hey presto..hence, the domain name!!! if they know me...they know the domain name. thats my 'seo' lol!
    Last edited by ben b; 28-10-2009 at 03:41 PM.