Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Arlington and Di

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    You ooze confidence on this site and i am sure are a huge inspiration to many of us xx
    Hear Hear mrs
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    I'm glad to count you all amongst my friends.
    Too right!!

Sounds to me that you need to start giving yourself a right talking to!! I was in a very similar state of mind not too long ago - although I have not had the trauma of facing health issues like you do. Then I read in some self help book about verbalising positive statements about yourself which helps to alter the way in which you view yourself...and I thought....yeah!...right....!

But I started to do it. I went out in the very early mornings - into the local park and started talking out loud to myself about myself...but only making positive statements. And very gradually I have started to turn around the very negative self image that I have had for as long as I can remember and I have started to feel a lot more confident and capable.

It's all a bit hocus pocusy - this sending out positive vibes into the Universe...but there is no law against it!!

You have some marvelous nature round your parts (and no...I'm still not talking about your hips!!) Go draw some strength from the power of the sea and shout to the wind and the waves that you are strong and powerful and confident and able and clever and beautiful and creative and proud of yourself and say it like you really mean it!! And really feel what you are saying! Apart from feeling a right plonka if someone spots you doing it it really does make you feel more powerful and in control.

Don't hide yourself away... You are not stupid... It's just your mind suggesting you take the easy path... but you are better than that! We all know you are... and deep down you know you are... just keep reminding yourself that you are strong and powerful and confident and able and clever and beautiful and creative and proud of yourself etc.etc.!!

I'm sure we are all behind you!

duh! gonna go and cry now nice tears tho
    Di x

Go on then...if you must... Breathe out sadness...breathe in joy... Breathe out weakness... breathe in strength... ..... ..... ..... .....

Oh crumbs....people are going to really think I'm nuts now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Solunar Silver Studio View Post
    Go on then...if you must... Breathe out sadness...breathe in joy... Breathe out weakness... breathe in strength... ..... ..... ..... .....

Oh crumbs....people are going to really think I'm nuts now!!!!
    No..... we know you are already but nicely nuts

...I can live with that!!

I know how you feel. I spent years of strategically placing my children in front of me in every photo. Can't do that now as they're both miles taller than me, plus they've both left home! I'd better get a large dog.

Nic, I'm soooooooooo jealous! Linda Darty is a hero of mine. Shame the course is so close to Christmas or I'd be doing it too. That would have been fun though we'd have been in trouble for giggling too much.

Been there, done that. Don't worry it is in no way your work!
    bummer though and so much worse when cold and wet!
    Em