Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arlington and Di

You've got me doing it now! A shmae?
    Another favourite at the moment is minths.

Well guys - the weather was better and the day was better - I sold a few pieces at least. Lots of questions as to whether I'd be back before Christmas, just as Carole experienced.

I met a lovely couple who were raving about my pieces - how special and unique yada yada yada. It turns out she makes jewellery! I've guided her towards the forum as she's obviously got her head screwed on, having commented about the bought in stuff on the other side of the marquee.

I have three new sign-ups to my sites mailing list from yesterday, so that's positive.

And, Boo, I am a convert to the pretend crushed velvet - its marvellous stuff!

The high point of the day was Nicky (ominicci) paying me a visit - what a lovely person she is too. We had a 'Cookies hug.' Sadly, we allowed Keith take a pic of us together. Its a lovely shot of Nicky but I look like the village idiot . The steroid bloat sadly shows only too well.
    Unfortunately, I know she will post the pic, so let's just say that, now the cheekbones have disappeared for good, I'm concentrating on the charisma.
    Di x

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post

The high point of the day was Nicky (ominicci) paying me a visit - what a lovely person she is too. We had a 'Cookies hug.' Sadly, we allowed Keith take a pic of us together. Its a lovely shot of Nicky but I look like the village idiot . The steroid bloat sadly shows only too well.
    Unfortunately, I know she will post the pic, so let's just say that, now the cheekbones have disappeared for good, I'm concentrating on the charisma.
    And its there is bucketloads hun, it beams out of the forum
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

aw, thanks Su, that's a lovely thing to say.

Also, I forgot - the woodturning guy next to me, an old boy, ex-army, gave me a handturned wooden gavel as a gift when we left. How lovely was that? It really touched me.
    Di x

Also, I forgot - the woodturning guy next to me, an old boy, ex-army, gave me a handturned wooden gavel as a gift when we left. How lovely was that? It really touched me.
    That's the charisma working.

So glad you had a better day Di with sales and meeting Nicci x

Thanks Jo xxx
    Di x

Delighted to hear that yesterday was much better - and often with these things, some of the benefit isn't experienced until later. Even at events where I don't sell much, I have to think of it as a marketing exercise and be happy enough if cards and fliers are taken.

And, Boo, I am a convert to the pretend crushed velvet - its marvellous stuff!
    Jolly good. It isn't to everyone's taste and I perhaps wouldn't use it if I were more concerned with appearance than practicality, but it does overcome many of the problems others have with their table coverings.

So glad to hear that Sunday was better
    J x

I'm pleased that Sunday was much better for you Di - I hope you get some follow up business leading up to Christmas x
    Kym

I'm hoping for world peace but I'd also like something shiny as well...

www.kymbigwood.com