Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: greetings to all.

Hello from me too Glen I have been away for a few days but see everyone has made you very welcome already!!

ello Ominicci

Where did you live Mystic?

[QUOTE=glen;19400]WOOT

I am glad I was born and grew up where I did and especially because of the trade I chose, It is sad to see poverty in places rich with things like gold and diamonds etc, as Africa is but witnessing it and understanding it is a sad gift.
    I hope to grow my company to help the international precious metal and stone trade and the communities involved. But that is a dream. I will take small steps to get there.

Hi Glen

Hello to a fellow 'newbie to the forum' you sound really interesting. Your quote touched me, I like your vision and compassion! I hope you achieve your goal.

Michelle

P.s I'm still learning the art of quoting in the fancy way everybody else seems to be doing on here ...

thank ye shelliem
    I hope so too

Glen!
    I love tigger he is my favourite! thanks for the video
    look forward to seeing some of your work.
    Em

Quote Originally Posted by glen View Post
    the name is glen, been making jewellery for 15 years for retailers / manufacturers and recently packed it all in and said enuff and started my own workshop and business. I am based down in brighton. how you all doing?

I learnt to make jewellery the hard way as an aprentice in the southern hemisphere earning about £8 a week, working a 6.5 day week without any colege or uni, and had to pretty much teach myself most of the stuff.
    Hi Glen, a slightly late welcome from me! I used to live in Brighton, love the place and miss it very much!
    Lucinda

brighton is like that, so glad i managed to set my workshop up here. I have always travelled in my life, lived in loads of places, believe it or not have been in brighton longest out of all places i stayed, been here 11 years now lol
    I just realised that it means i been in jewellery for almost 16 years now doh I dont even look old.

I luvs tigger cause I am a Tiger in the chinese birth chart, and i luvs to bounce and pounce

Quote Originally Posted by glen View Post
    ello Ominicci

Where did you live Mystic?
    Hi Glen, I lived for a while in Zululand, moved to Pinetown for a couple of years and then ended up in New Germany
    Love and light,
    Maggie[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT