Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To whomever mentioned beaducation

Woweee, how brave are you ........ I have had some alphabet stamps and some other bits and bobs in my Beaducation cart since Saturday and I just daren't do it !!

I got as far as the checkout and then the shipping costs were about $34 and scared me off again !!

Respect to the lady weeping over her credit card!

Those bloody stamps are so heavy, i bought some and when they got here omg they are too small i would like them to be bigger aarrrgghhh, I can be so careless sometimes

Ok, I did it, I placed my order and I found a 10% discount code if anybody is interested - FBOCT.

NOW you tell me LOL

Ah well, I did add a couple of other bits in to make the $34 postage worthwhile LOL

Sorry, it's just one of my OCD things, I can never place an order anywhere without looking for a discount code. xx

My problem is I get so excited, I'm tripping over myself to find the checkout button

Just make sure OH is not around when they get delivered or he'll know about the customs charge too!!! Mine was £15 for six punch stamps.

I ordered a set of upper and lower case typewriter font punches in August - I still haven't received them (from Etsy though). I've spent loads in Beaducation on two occasions each costing £38 in custom fees only to find out that a set I paid $60 for was on Ebay for £10!

Quote Originally Posted by Ominicci View Post
    Just make sure OH is not around when they get delivered or he'll know about the customs charge too!!! Mine was £15 for six punch stamps.
    That'll be bloody parcel force charging an £8 "admin" fee. Their depot is right next to customs! £8 to move your parcel 6 feet

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Hard Fairy View Post
    I ordered a set of upper and lower case typewriter font punches in August - I still haven't received them (from Etsy though). I've spent loads in Beaducation on two occasions each costing £38 in custom fees only to find out that a set I paid $60 for was on Ebay for £10!
    The other problem, of course, is that you end up paying VAT on the shipping and Beaducation shipping ain't cheap.