Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dressing hammers - show us your shinies

Quote Originally Posted by geti-titanium View Post
    Sometimes you just don't need to say anything do you? I think I've trained you all well enough now
    Thank you Master Jedi.......

Ah young Jayne, powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you.

Jayne will be ok the Force is with her!

It is true Master. On occasion I have given in to hate and slipped to the dark side. Hate of pandora beads, elizabeth duke, big gold plated dude chains.......the list goes on......
    That is why, to truly embrace the force and reach Jedi Nirvana we must adorn ourselves with the tattiest plated crap we can find. Abandon the 18K gold, the platinum, the titanium for they are clearly precious and their merits will save them. It is the crap that needs to be saved. Oh yes, Master, I have seen the light......now pass me the avon catalogue......
    J x

Twisted by the Shiney side young (?) Jayne has become.

enough i must go to bed lol xx

On occasion I have given in to hate and slipped to the dark side
    A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, hate, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path of Titanium abandonment, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, and for Christmas, nothing you will get!

Hate not the Pandora beads, for our salvation they are and Chlamydia they are not.

Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot to swamp the universe with crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post

enough i must go to bed lol xx
    How can you rest when there is the darkness of True Blood to wallow in? Get that tele on girl!!
    J x

A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, hate, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path of Titanium abandonment, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, and for Christmas, nothing you will get!

Hate not the Pandora beads, for our salvation they are and Chlamydia they are not.

Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot to swamp the universe with crap.
    sorry. true blood's on. gotta wait 4 t adverts

But what is the crap, if not the universal symbol of all that is love and joy for all? The crap makes no distinction between duchess and whore, between the blind and the sighted for they will all be together in the waiting area of argos. The precious pieces are pure and innocent, but far from the reach of the madding crowd of shameless. The crap is universal shiny joy. Suffer the crap come unto us.
    amen.
    J x

If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions.

GETi 25:17. "The Path of the Righteous Man Is Beset on All Sides by The inequities of the Selfish and the Tyranny of Evil Men

(I'm losing the will to think now!)
    Last edited by geti-titanium; 14-10-2009 at 10:51 PM.