Thread: GemLightbox Pro for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default GemLightbox Pro for sale

I have a very lightly used GemLightbox Pro by Picup Media available for sale.

It was purchased to take product photography for a new business venture, but I fell pregnant instead () and so it's been sitting in its box ever since. Great bit of kit from what I've read and seen from the play about I had with it.

Comes with original box and fixtures etc. Outer casing of the unit does have a slight scrape (not sure how) but is a surface imperfection only.

RRP is $2,199 (+ import tax/duties). Looking for £1600.00 + shipping.

Any questions just ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 14.18.38.jpg   Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 14.18.45.jpg   Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 14.18.54.jpg   Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 14.19.05.jpg  

Hi Leighna, and welcome to the forum.
    These are challenging times for selling highly priced items, so you need to look at all options. Bullion and gemstone dealers often have free notice boards in their showrooms. You could contact them, to post some notices there. Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hi Leighna, and welcome to the forum.
    With 14 posts, it's perhaps more of a welcome back?

Thank you both! And Dennis that's great advice, thank you. I've posted it on ebay but as its a niche item I'm sure it might take a while to gather interest. I'll definitely reach out to some dealers as you suggest.