Hello everyone! My name is Brittany and I have recently become a jewelry maker within the last year. I live in Canada and found this forum through some research I was doing. I definitely have hit some roadblocks on my creative journey, so I am looking forward to being a part of these forums and having the opportunity to ask those with more experience my questions. A little bit about what I do: I took an interest in polymer clay over a year ago now, I had always wanted to have my own small business as I am a very creative person but it wasn't until I discovered polymer clay that I finally found my medium. At first I made cute little charms, but I found they were not time efficient and the market for them is pretty small. I've always enjoyed the idea of making jewelry so I decided to try my hand at that instead and I fell in love. My designs are outside of the usual polymer clay style, instead of large bold pieces I prefer small, dainty and cute jewelry. I discovered during the starting process that not many polymer clay artists online talk about the importance of learning the metal working side of things, and that it is actually a huge part of making any jewelry even if you use polymer clay to make your main piece. I am really looking forward to growing my business and learning as much as I can about jewelry making!