Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm back!

We went to Thailand - Bangkok for 3 nights and Koh Samui for 10 nights.
    We had the most fantastic time - neither of us had been anywhere that exciting before - or far away!

oooh lovely... I've never been that far away either, sounds very exciting. I'll talk later, got to go shopping..
    Jules

Congratulations You looked gorgeous!

Talking

Yay! Congratulations! I thought you must have been on your honeymoon but I have been itching to get the details! You looked gorgeous, and I love your colours! Looked like it was a gorgeous church wedding?

What are you doing about thank you cards? I've been back a week and they are taking so long! I got my photos back yesterday... all 10 packets Was only £29!

So how did the day go? Isn't the morning part fab! Were you nervous? I'm going for the bank on Friday, and I need to start changing my passport and drivers license etc... I can't seem to get anything done let alone think about jewellery!

Would you recommend Thailand? Was it very expensive? We are going on our honeymoon after Christmas and I have no idea where to go or how much to spend!

...sorry, too many questions

Congratulation Alexandra - your pics look great and your honeymoon sounds like a dream
    Kym

I'm hoping for world peace but I'd also like something shiny as well...

www.kymbigwood.com

Congratulations! You looked gorgeous. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
    Di x

congratulations to you both what a lovely sunny day you had by the looks of it and you looked beautiful xx

Thank you for your lovely comments!
    We did have a very sunny day Emerald, we were so lucky!

Charlotte, we had a civil ceremony at Bletchley Park. It is such a lovely old building with lots of history and character. It was where they did the code breaking in the war.

I haven't started my thank you cards yet! I have so many to do, its going to take ages! We are going to get our official photographer to make up some cards for us.

I really enjoyed getting ready in the morning, my bridesmaids stayed the night and got ready with me. We were soooo relaxed and we didn't have to rush at all, it was great.

We did have a bit of a hiccup though, when Dad and I were about five minutes away from the venue, he got a call from my brother saying that there was a bomb scare there and all the guests had had to get out of the building!

Dad and I had to wait anxiously round the corner for the 'all clear' before we could go in and start the ceremony. We started quite late and were very lucky that the registrar was able to stay! Imagine if she had gone! We would have had a big party without the ceremony!

Not looking forward to changing my name on everything! I am now Mrs Olding, but I've decided to keep Buckle as my jewellery name.

I'm sure you could do Thailand more cheaply than we did
    It is a lovely place and would highly recommend it. The Thai people are so friendly and the food is yummy! I'll Pm you the exact costs if you like.

Here is a selection of our honeymoon pics : http://www.benoldinggames.co.uk/phot...on in Thailand

And here is a selection of friends and families wedding pics that we collated: http://www.benoldinggames.co.uk/phot...d Bens Wedding

Welcome Back!

I knew you were getting married but didn't realise that was why you hadn't been around. Your photos are lovely, hope you had a perfect day, and honeymoon.
    Lucinda

Congratulations Alexandra you looked wonderful.

Lisa x