Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You'll Never Work Alone

Wink Another lovely cat

Morning All,

Finally, here's a piccie of Tinks... (one of our least feral cats) she hasn't sat on my desk yet, but I'm training her

She came in last night for some centrally heated sleep on the sofa, but because we don't have a catflap we have to 'persuade' her to leave at the end of the evening and have this 'game' where I tempt her in the general direction of the back door with cat biccies ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1414.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	388
    Jules

Wow what a lovely coat she has
    Monthly FREE entry giveaways on Blogs!
    Shop Blog: http://muranosilver.blogspot.com/
    Silver Clay Blog: http://pmctips.blogspot.com/
    View images of my work on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/muranosilver

umm we do spoil her, she gets milk every day and fed twice, small amounts tho. as an overfed cat is unhealthy! The other two don't have such good coats, if only we could get near them to give them a nice brush !
    Jules

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    I've been lucky enough to spend a couple of hours locked in my 'workshop' relaxing with my jewellery after a very long and loud day at work.

I've been able to shut the world out and just concentrate on one thing at a time, which is wonderful, but I haven't been lonely because I've had my Ozzie to look after me. I've just taken this picture of her sleeping next to me as I work, no fuss, no bother, just a chance to be with her human for a little while - ain't life grand.

Attachment 382

Awwww, I'm not really a cat person but she's gorgeous . And she's not bothered by the noise etc from your workshop? Obviously not, judging from the pic

Not really Coco, if I have some new kit in she will sit under the workbench and observe until she is used to the sound, then business as usual. The only thing that gets a reaction is when I sing along to some of the songs, she then thinks it's a free for all and sits there chirping at me & headbutting anything she can reach.

Do you know what Petal, I had a feral cat about 20 years ago, used to come a foot inside the back door for a year to eat a plate of food, then she got caught by a cassenova tom cat. After that she'd come in for her food, have a wash & then go out again, still not letting anyone near her. Then one night when she got to the waddling stage she came up into my bedroom (at 2am) stropped all over my duvet, had a bit of a fuss, then had 4 kittens in the middle of my bed. She stayed in my flat until the kittens were weaned and then left them in my care!

They are definately not stupid.
    Annie xXx

All things are possible - if you look at them the right way!

I know what you mean about feral cats! She's just spent the entire night in, relaxing by an open fire and I picked her up and took her outside... reluctantly, but its time for bed for me..

night night
    Jules