Hi I'm just upgrading to a little torch.
However I have a very small workspace, so for the time being I'd like to know if there are UK regulators available to connect my little torch to small portable canisters?
I know these work out more expensive, but for now I feel large gas bottles are too big for my space.
Any help in this greatly appreciated.
Thank you