Thread: jewellery turntable

Default jewellery turntable

I have for some time used a mirrored turntable operated by batteries to display my items, batteries last quite a while but do of course die eventually.

On Fleabay I found a great soloution, "solar powered turntables" cost a fiver posted from China and are great so much so I have just order 3 more. Mine works from the light in the shop.
    I thought they were a good idea anyway. Would be useful for craft events, house parties just to add that bit of movement to a display.

see auction number 180410822931

cheers
    G

i can think of other uses for them for my other craft stuff so i have ordered a couple thank you G
    Su' xx

My FB fanpage -https://www.facebook.com/CintaHandCraftedJewellery
    My Website www.cintahandcraftedjewellery.co.uk

I want to learn so much, and i want to know it all NOW!!!:p

One day i will arrive

A huggle a day makes the bad stuff go away

Just wondering what you display on yours Graeme...9cm is quite small isn't it, and I assume if you put something on that overlaps too much it cuts out the light and you grind to a halt!! They do look like a good idea though!!

currently have rings on mine, lying down, light goes through so no problem, I will try with a black disc covering the top, but light from the sides in normal room lighting should be enough.
    I will let you know.