Thread: Hi all!

Default Hi all!

Hi all, Just an introduction, we are Tony and Emma (AntEm) and are a husband and wife team from the UK (West Midlands) who have just started on our Jewellery making journey. Here to learn from everybody and network!

Hi Tony & Emma welcome to the forum. Not many of us participating these days but always happy to help with specific questions. Not sure we do much networking though

Hi Tony and Emma, and welcome to the forum. Dennis

Hi Tony and Emma,
    Welcome from me too - another member from the 'middle'. Its a friendly place and you'll learn loads from the other talented people here, many of them have been in the jewellery business for many years.
    Jules

Yes welcome. I am in the same boat as you but have been doing it possibly for a longer time than you and have therefore had more problems….I can assure you if you ask you will get advice. True it is usually from the “core” members. Without their help I think I would have thrown in ……..the pickle pot a long time ago!
    David.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi AntEm

I'm new to silversmithing too and had a whole bunch of questions. No question ever went unanswered (I am going to post another one after this ) and everyone is very knowledgeable on the subject and so helpful. I'm from the East Midlands.

Have fun learning like me!