Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cook Book

Default The Cook Book

I am very new to this forum, so please excuse my ignorance.

What is the cook book?
    Where do I find it?

Many thanks.

Hi PM, The Cook Book a snappy but misleading name, was the Cookson printed catalogue for some years. Its latest and possibly last version, is the Cookson Complete Jewellers Catalogue 2020/21. Get hold of one, because the online version is particularly tedious to browse, unless you know the exact name of what you want to order.
    Welcome to the forum, Dennis

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hi PM, The Cook Book a snappy but misleading name, was the Cookson printed catalogue for some years. Its latest and possibly last version, is the Cookson Complete Jewellers Catalogue 2020/21. Get hold of one, because the online version is particularly tedious to browse, unless you know the exact name of what you want to order.
    Hi Dennis - many thanks for the info.

Have a good one.

PM

Hi, here is a link on how to order our latest catalogue. We are actually on the 2022/23 version now! https://www.cooksongold.com/catalogue

Ann Marie

Hi Dennis, any chance you can let us know what problems you're experiencing when searching online as we can look to address them. All feedback is good as it helps improve the experience. We also have a new version of the catalogue out 2022/23 which you can order an up to date copy of here: https://www.cooksongold.com/catalogue

Ann Marie

Hi Anne Marie. I'm pleased that see that there is a new catalogue out. Browsing catalogues has always been a big treat for me, so I've just sent for it.

There are various formats for catalogues on line, either in book form, where you flick the pages, or as in Cooksons case with a search box, which brings up related items. In the past you needed several tries, but I note that it has become more intuitive of late. However, you never get to see the whole thing

For me there is no substitute for a printed book to hold and read from cover to cover. I also value the technical sections. With kind regards, Dennis.
    Last edited by Dennis; 21-04-2022 at 07:35 PM.

Ann Marie, how do I obtain a copy I Australia, I assume there will be a potage cost.

Thanks Dennis for the helping of newbie by sharing this info.

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    Ann Marie, how do I obtain a copy I Australia, I assume there will be a potage cost.
    I tried posting the link for you but it’s no longer working. We’ve been urged to order one free for months which I did in April and it’s dawned on me hat it never arrived

Me too. If you put Catalogue into their search box now, the order form still comes up. Freebies are always popular, so maybe Anne Marie, is overwhelmed, frantically licking stamps herself.
    Or more likely she's left to be a scuba diving instructor in Hawaii.