Thread: Sacred geometry

Default Sacred geometry

Hi all, just finished a video trying to look at simple and basic sacred geometry in jewellery making… what do you think? … i’m hoping it makes some sort of sense.

https://youtu.be/lkxXsOWCLk0 … thanks … Nick

Great vid nick I can watch this type of stuff all day, at the moment I have to take it easy for few days (week) after surgery
    plus the piece turned out great, I will have to check out more of you vids.

Hi China, thanks for that, hope your rehab goes well, i’m sure YouTube will help pass the time, i’ve enjoying filming videos, gives me a new dimension on making stuff … at No. 35 now.
    Take it easy … Nick

Very good video, Nick. All you need to know.
    I note that when bending the twist, you do the ends first. Something most beginners learn the hard way. Dennis.

Thanks for that Dennis, it was supposed to be a light-hearted fun video showing how easy and neat a seven strand twist is to make. However it went a bit wayward when I started melting the ends with charcoal … All the best …Nick

Yes, what a great video! Just a couple of questions I couldn’t find the answers to…..what diameter copper or silver wire do you recommend and is soldering on the copper or silver balls onto the different metals straight forwards ?
    Ruedeleglise. David.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi David thanks for that, oh yes I forgot to mention the size of the wires, I’ll have to add that to the description, The copper wire was 1.7 and the silver was 2mm diameter.
    The bronze ballbearings soldered to the sterling silver nicely with traditional jewellers silver solder … All the best … Nick

Thanks, Nick. Just what I wanted.
    David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk