Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voiceless delft clay video

Personally I would without exception rather have no voice or a moody voice than listening to a robot, I make my flasks from RHS ( thick square tube) just made some a few days ago need to finish them a bit, I do very little casting, other than ingots.

Thanks China,
    Have been looking into artificial voices, the best ones are not free but they’re getting very close to being undetectable and normal sounding, however they cost a lot to use.
    Might have to be a moody voice for awhile or more G&T’s when at it.

After years of watching my favourite TV programme “Ozzy gold hunters” I assume everyone in Australia is out in the bush with a metal detector finding kg’s of gold.
    Hope this is what you’re ingot pours are for!

Happy days … Nick
    Last edited by nicks creative stuff; 28-08-2021 at 11:40 AM.

Hi nick, thankfully not every one is out there digging up gold (kg's) I wish! Minelab detectors are built about 25 ks from me. Just to wet wet your your appetite.
    This pic is 1gram from the bush, that is a 5 pence coin for comparison, I go out with a mate now and then he has three detectors.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010473.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	13180

hi China, must be a very exciting hobby to have, not knowing what could be in the next hole… Fame and fortune or an old rusty nail.
    Some of those Minelab detectors are a big investment … must have to be out there working hard to pay them off… Would love to have a go but not sure I could cope with the heat in Australia.. I suppose you can do a lot with a 1gram if you’re inventive… must be great as a jeweller to potentially have access to free gold. … good luck with the hunt …. Nick