Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rough uncut gemstone to sell

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    Given that, I'd suggest you pay someone to assess them or at the very least sort out some decent videos of the stuff. I'm not going to buy rough without at least some assurance that they're usable - there's a world of a difference between citrine that's more-or-less cabbing grade and citrine that can be faceted.

How do you get synthetic rough in mica?
    Well last time I checked at Hatton Garden, The price to get them accessed is not cheap. As I do not know the market value of the stones I am not sure it is wise to pay that much money. Not all the stones came from a mica mine.

Per the videos I do have some videos I can share, I am not sure I can post a video on this forum but I am willing to email and interested party.

Hi Larry
    Surely you must see that the financial outlay is on you to prove they are what you say and fit for use before you try to sell them on. No-one is going to buy them on such tenuous information and a video will tell us nothing.
    If you know little about gems then it would be helpful to know your product before testing the market

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    Hi Larry
    Surely you must see that the financial outlay is on you to prove they are what you say and fit for use before you try to sell them on. No-one is going to buy them on such tenuous information and a video will tell us nothing.
    If you know little about gems then it would be helpful to know your product before testing the market
    Noted thank you.