Thread: Internet sales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The days of any old website being the key to pots of dosh are very long gone. Now it takes a lot of hard work. I closed my etsy and amazon sales portals and my ebay one is down to one regular selling item. Otherwise selling through them was not worth the bother. I also stopped County Agricultural fairs and similar and farmers markets when I noticed a clear decline in sales. And as for craft fairs. |Mostly people just want your ideas. If you are going to do this you might consider via Instagram. In any case you will have to work daily (facebook, twitter, insta, relevant forums, write a book (ahem!) to get your name out there
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

thanks for your pearls of wisdom,
    sad to hear you’ve closed most of your outlets because they’re not worth the bother. although there is a lot to be said for focusing your energy in one direction. haven’t a clue about Instagram so another one on the list of challenges.

people must have to find a healthy balance between creative workshop time and promotional screen time.
    I know where I would rather be, but you can’t have one without the other.

producing a book must’ve been a huge work commitment, goes well along side your professional and confident looking website.

people seem to be very focused on a niche market and have worked hard on there USP.

something I need to pick up on and be less of the ... jack of all trades master of none.

I know the world is my oyster and just need to learn how to find the pearls.

all the best ... Nick
    Last edited by nicks creative stuff; 28-05-2021 at 09:03 PM.