Hey guys,

I have a small problem here... A few months ago, I tried the vinegar+salt pickle which was working quite fine for my first brass pieces.
For neutralizing the pieces afterwards, I used a small glass bowl with water and baking soda. Here's the problem:

The bowl was standing in the basement a few weeks long, and I searched for it and couldn find it.
It turns out, the water vaporized and my mom, which doesn't know much about jewellery and pickle solutions lol, found it and rinsed it with water and put it in the dish washer.

Since the copper sulfid is quite toxic, I'm now worried that the stuff is toxic which was in the dishwasher... Since this was a few months ago, I guess nothing was wrong because I don't have any problems with my helth and it was only the vaporated bakingsoda solution with (I guess, a few drops of the pickle in from rinsing ONE small chain a few times), the pickle itself is obviously in a labeled container.

I just want to be sure if I have to worry about anything and whats your opinion what to do

Greetings,
Erik