Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patinated Flower ring

Loving your rings Sheena. These are the opposite end from your last industrial designs. Something to suit all tastes

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    They are lovely Shena and I'd happily wear them! I'm liking your style and just need to discover mine.
    I'm sure you do have your own style. I'm meaning to put a guide up on here on designing jewellery, just need to get round to it

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    Loving your rings Sheena. These are the opposite end from your last industrial designs. Something to suit all tastes
    Thankyou, that's high praise!!!
    Because these where differant from my usual I lost interest halfway through, but I added some of my favourite things (patina, colour, prongs) and that got me back on track. I think there's still a little hint of the industrial in them
    Last edited by Sheen; 08-05-2021 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheen View Post
    Thankyou, that's high praise!!!
    Because these where differant from my usual I lost interest halfway through, but I added some of my favourite things (patina, colour, prongs) and that got me back on track. I think there's still a little hint of the industrial in them
    Yes that’s probably why I like them because they have an edge against being too flowery