Quote Originally Posted by nicks creative stuff View Post
hi Sami,
thanks for your comments, your YouTube channel looks great, A lot of information for people, that’s a lot of videos in three months.
your digital presence looks interesting and thorough, I probably need to take a leaf out of your book.
you must put a lot of time and effort in.

there’s a lot of stuff that I would like to do but only find the time for the odd short video.

all the best ...Nick
Thanks, Nick! I really appreciate the feedback.

It's taken me a while to find my video style - the early videos were far too long for my taste, and I had no real idea what I was doing. But I think I've found my groove now, and managing to produce the sorts of videos that I was aspiring, too.

I've been putting more time in recently because I've set myself a weekly challenge project, and some of these projects are way beyond my current skill level. But learning a lot! I'll need to scale back as I'm feeling guilty about the time I'm spending on it!

I know what you mean about only finding time for the odd short video. There's a real effort needed to set-up the camera and the lights, when all you want to do is get on and make something. In my last video, I think I broke the majority of the saw blades from trying to put the work down to change the camera angle! Oops! (and once to open the door for the postman!)

I'm looking forward to your next video! The 1 minute shorts look like they work really well for you! And our entertaining even for non-jewellers

Sami