Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weather

Default Weather

The voice in the car dashboard tells me the weather has gone to pot over there. Pity I can't share some of ours sunny and 35 deg, hope you are are all
    nice and warm inside.

It's nine o'clock on a winter morning. Temperature outside 1.5°C sunny and not much snow. The view through or window, with Parliament and the London Eye, left on horizon. Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A winter morning.jpg  

-4, the mud is starting to freeze solid making things unpleasant for the ponies walking out to the fields.
    Bright though.

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    The voice in the car dashboard tells me the weather has gone to pot over there. Pity I can't share some of ours sunny and 35 deg, hope you are are all
    nice and warm inside.
    Gloating is unattractive
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

We have sun and a wee flurry or 2 today. Yesterday we had more than a foot but not expecting any more. Can’t get out to take a phot as shingles and snow aren’t going too well together!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210210_084631_compress76.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	12871

What it was like in Perth Scotland this morning. Very pretty. Probably had about 5 or 6 inches yesterday.

No snow here (we've only had a couple of flurries in the last week or so) but bitterly cold. I hate it.

Its raining here which is unusual for Manchester !

In a few months I will be be the one complaining about the cold, won't have any snow to worry about. My partner has just returned from Canada and is not a fan of snow very glad to be done with it, although she was born in Perth Scotland (came to Australia when she was 2). Interesting that it is unusual for rain in Manchester, us Aussies tend to think it rains all day every day in the UK (Ha! Ha!)

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    . Interesting that it is unusual for rain in Manchester, us Aussies tend to think it rains all day every day in the UK (Ha! Ha!)
    It does and especially in Manchester I was been silly. Do you still call bedding and sheets Manchester in Aus? I Believe this name was because Manchester was a great place to spin cotton because of all the moisture in the air from all the rain. During the industrial revolution it was nick named Cottonopolis and that's what made the city great well that and the music and the football !!. So I shouldn't moan too much !