Thread: Two For One

Default Two For One

As this has been the season for Christmas gifts, I was asked for one of my edible necklaces. Well, not really edible, but they have a marshmallow look.
    The pieces were sliced from a billet of laminated acrylic sheet. 2.4 mm sterling barleycorn chain.

With a birthday soon after, I also sent a little birth sign one for Capricorn: the goat with the fishes tail. The charm at the end of the chain, has two garnets back to back, which are the birthstones for January.
    Chain 1.2mm rope.
    Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 for1 Edible Necklace 1.jpg   2 for1Edible Necklace 2.jpg   2 for1Capricorn Necklace 1.jpg   2 for1Capricorn Necklace 2.jpg  

Edible necklace, that sounds interesting, nice one as usual, a mate just became a grandad so I need to come up with something re Garnets.

Lovely to see the necklace on Dennis. It looks all ready for the spring

I love your acrylic pieces Dennis - they're fun and stylish but always perfectly executed

The zodiac necklace is very nice indeed, and I suspect will be worn a lot. It's just the right size too.

Thank you everyone, for looking in and your kind comments.
    I'm always delighted to have a bit of silver work too. The acrylics are so much tougher and dustier. Dennis.

The acrylic works brilliantly when worn. The colours and shapes are perfect

Thank you Sheena. What are you up to now? Dennis.

i had a binge on wax carving but have gone back to silver soldering now. Trying to finish some of the bits in my to-do drawer, I've also got a brooch for my aunties 80th to make. Trying to find a wee round golden topaz cab for it today