Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New rotary tool needed

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Take a look at the Marathon 3 here: https://www.eurofindings.com/series/...ill-micromotor - you may need to register to see prices, but under £100 (ex vat of course) and actually in the UK rather than pretending to be. It's the best price I've found for these.
    How do you get past the jewellers references requirement? I'm still very much at the beginners end so I'm not going to be selling for a while yet and then it'll be very low key when I do.

I will join all above if you can afford then Foredom. if that's pricey then marathon. U can get Sayeng (same as MArathon but korean ) it 's exactly same and same parts go to it. https://www.tafsproducts.co.uk/collections/saeyang . they have hammer piece too!

Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    How do you get past the jewellers references requirement? I'm still very much at the beginners end so I'm not going to be selling for a while yet and then it'll be very low key when I do.
    Do you have a Cookson customer number? That will usually be sufficient for them to give you a login/account.

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Do you have a Cookson customer number? That will usually be sufficient for them to give you a login/account.
    I certainly do! I'll give it a go, Thanks!

Sorry a bit late on this one. I bought a hooky foredom and after a bit of remaking it is, so far, brilliant. I also bought a hooky quick release hand piece. Again a bit of finishing and all OK. Only time will tell if this was a wise choice. There was a lot of discussion here about this subject....
    David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk