Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethic

yr not thinking cute and magical like ET then?
    hey, if you had ET on board you wouldn't need wheels cos he could make it fly
    J x

yr not thinking cute and magical like ET then?
    No - thousands of ETs with their massive feet would seriously deplete the tyre supplies in no time - you can almost hear the screams of the plankton as they are thrown into the oil pots and then the whales would starve - Japanese fishermen would go out of business causing all of our best scientific and technological minds to be forced back home to the UK due to the collapse of manufacturing in the Far East and so restoring harmony to the European jewellery manufacturing base.

What's that bright light outside my window? I'll just nip out and see - I may be gone for some time

This thread has totally lost the plot - as have I, I feel

Quote Originally Posted by geti-titanium View Post
    No - thousands of ETs with their massive feet would seriously deplete the tyre supplies in no time - you can almost hear the screams of the plankton as they are thrown into the oil pots and then the whales would starve - Japanese fishermen would go out of business causing all of our best scientific and technological minds to be forced back home to the UK due to the collapse of manufacturing in the Far East and so restoring harmony to the European jewellery manufacturing base.
    .....which would mean an eventual reduction in long haul foreign air travel, no need for expansion at heathrow, reduced CO2 emissions.....just a shortage of tyre swings in kids playgrounds. But, hey, I'm sure they're a H&S hazard so prob a good thing
    All good for the environment & general wellbeing of the human race.
    There - back on topic, whatcha worried about?
    J x

I think I've forgotten what the topic was now - something about vegans destroying the planet with their demand for synthetics and fetish for rubber - It must be time for bed now, I've got to be up at 6 am to be a sensible businessman again for the day goodnight folks!

I think Jayne just out-Getied Geti
    Di x

I think Jayne just out-Getied Geti
    She is truly a formidable opponent

Quote Originally Posted by geti-titanium View Post
    She is truly a formidable opponent
    No, sorry, I have to confess that I wussed out and went to bed at 11.47.............left yer high & dry. At 12.04 I was having weird dreams about painting butterfy wings with borax.
    I've been a cad and a bounder and I'm truly sorry
    J x

Ooh, no Jayne, don't be sorry. I enjoyed every caddish word and spent a lot of time wishing that my mind was so inventive. Truly.
    Di x

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    Ooh, no Jayne, don't be sorry. I enjoyed every caddish word and spent a lot of time wishing that my mind was so inventive. Truly.
    That's very generous of you Di What you would call inventive, however, some of my friends have described as 'twisted'........
    it's a fine line
    J x