Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethic

[QUOTE=geti-titanium;16600]I'm sorry Jayne, you brochure is clearly out of date - At the risk of looking more sadder than I already do, I did a little research before posting and on this Amish recipe site they do in fact use plastic.

okay matey peeps, it ain't an 'Amish recipe site'. It's a middle class mom american recipe site that happens to have a recipe for something called 'Amish friendship bread'. If it were an Amish website (spotted the mistake???) the recipe wouldn't be called 'Amish' friendship bread, it would simply be called 'friendship bread'.

Quote Originally Posted by geti-titanium View Post
    I'm sorry Jayne, you brochure is clearly out of date - At the risk of looking more sadder than I already do, I did a little research before posting and on this Amish recipe site they do in fact use plastic
    Oh, and another thing.......you have me sadder than you because I have ended up typing things into my search engine like 'Amish kitchenware'. Sadder than sad
    On the other hand, I did come across the headline 'Allegations of neglect at Amish puppy mills' which kind of made it worthwhile. I mean, how desperate would you have to be for a bag of flour??
    J x

Do you know what - I really love you guys. You can take any subject, be serious & silly and occasionally verging on the pesonal. But you all take it in the spirit it is ment in, give as good as you get and don't take offence. Do you think I could adopt you all as honoury family, all of mine (except the OH) have passed on to better things so I'm now free to choose who I want.

Annie xXx

All things are possible - if you look at them the right way!

I just love it. I can always guarantee a laugh on this forum with everyone, that's what makes it so special.
    Jules

Awww......group hugs peeps!!

and i dont think anna ip has ever been back and i doubt she ever willx

Don't know why

J x

She doesn't know what she's missing - or she might have been abducted by aliens of course!

Quote Originally Posted by geti-titanium View Post
    She doesn't know what she's missing - or she might have been abducted by aliens of course!
    So, aliens, d'u think they'd be good or bad for the environment?
    hey, hey, hey!!!!! we're back on topic!!!
    J x

So, aliens, d'u think they'd be good or bad for the environment?
    Bad I'd say - if they've bothered to come this far they have obviously messed up their own planet and are looking for another one to destroy or to steal all our tyres for shoes.

That's a thought - I bet it was aliens who jacked up my car and left it on bricks back in the summer of '76 - little green bu***rs!!