Thread: Blade holder organizer

Default Blade holder organizer

This was sent to me in my regular email from Otto Frei looks to me to be a good idea
    https://www.ottofrei.com/KERF-Sawblade-Holder-organizer, I think I might acquire one, times we are in means it will most likely not arrive soon, I will give a review when it does unless
    some one already has one.

Bob

A New Toy. I've set the clock running to see how long I can resit the temptation. Dennis.

I would find that hugely frustrating as I like to keep blades of the same size but from different manufacturers separate. I use test tubes in a stand - like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inch-Test-T...724389&sr=8-17 - and I can clearly see that I favour 4/0 and 5/0 blades as I seem to have almost double the amount of these as I do of just about any other size. I use the same storage system for jump rings, which has worked well for me for many years - though I do occasionally have to replace the tubes when I break the tops.

Yes I have tried all type s of home built gizmos over the years, don't need to worry about different makes as I only use one these days, I may find it ends up on the shelf with the other why did I buy that stuff.

My first saw frame came with a package of different blades all in different little sections. I used a pen to write the sizes on the top and that's what I'll keep using. Different blades of the same size can all stay bunched together and I just slide them into the correct size section.
    That gizmo looks both useful and irritating at the same time.

I use paintball tubes in a printed rack. It amuses me reading the review of this doofer - purely because I know the reviewer.
    Definitely something that could be run up in CAD & printed on a filament printer fairly easily, but I'd regard the price as pretty good.