Thread: advice about gemstones please.. to work with silver.

Default advice about gemstones please.. to work with silver.

hi guys.. i know is kind of silly this .. but witch gemstones of each base color is good to work with silver .. who match with a level of silver / fine silver.
    i mean about transparent faceted silver..like ( EX: aquamarine who is transparent and shine) .
    and if work with Spinel gemstones .. a 10k gold is okay for this level of stone?

thank you all in advance.

Hi Richard.
    I think you will have to use your judgement as to how much a customer will want to to pay for a piece in silver and choose you gemstones with commensurate prices.

As for colour, a mid blue like a Swiss Topaz goes particularly well with silver, as do amethysts, pink and green tourmaline, amber and even small black diamonds.

Anything you fancy will go with gold. Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hi Richard.
    I think you will have to use your judgement as to how much a customer will want to to pay for a piece in silver and choose you gemstones with commensurate prices.

As for colour, a mid blue like a Swiss Topaz goes particularly well with silver, as do amethysts, pink and green tourmaline, amber and even small black diamonds.

Anything you fancy will go with gold. Dennis.

hoo understand denys.. thank you so much..