Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver Prices

Default Silver Prices

Anyone have any thoughts on where the silver prices are heading? Wondering whether i should put an order in now or wait a bit. i've just started using silver in a serious way but i see that my timing stinks

The old "you should have been here 10 years ago"... On the upside, it's the customers foot the bill for it. On the downside - "eventually".
    I'd probably not advocate buying it in as an investment; there's no telling what it'll do.
    If you need it, get what you need is how I'd approach it.

Yes. Totally agree. Buy what you need otherwise it is a big gamble.

As said above I use Silver for almost all my pieces, but at the moment I don't buy too much stock, because of the way the price is going, some are predicting after the USA elections it will drop

The price of gold might drop then, but will soon go up for us as the £ tanks further on December 31. (same for silver and everything bought in from anywhere not UK)
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

Pieces made from wire and tube offer better value for money, so it is possible to economise by reducing the use of sheet. Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rs1 Short Chain With Red Crystals.jpg   Rs2 EarringsWith Red Crystals.jpg   Rs4 Showing adjustment.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Pieces made from wire and tube offer better value for money, so it is possible to economise by reducing the use of sheet. Dennis.
    I have to agree, I create a lot of pieces using wire because it offers customers a more affordable piece.

That's what I've just bought, lots of tube I put the 1mm sheet for studs on the back-burner.

Have just checked the latest price on 0.6mm silver sheet 100mm x 100mm today and see it has increased by nearly 42% since the end of April.
    I wonder when (or if) it will come back down again any time soon!

I'm really hoping it might drop at some point this year.