Thread: Foredom H18 quick release handpiece for sale.

Default Foredom H18 quick release handpiece for sale.

I am selling my beloved foredom H18 quick release handpiece. My pendant motor has finally given up the ghost and I have replaced it with a micromotor, making this handpiece redundant. It’s 18 months old and has only been lightly used - I make silver jewellery as a hobby so it hasn’t been over or heavily-used. Was going to put it on eBay but decided to try here first. I’ve been a member for quite a few years but haven’t been active for a while. Price new on Cooksons is £132 inc VAT. Selling for £50 including 2nd class postage.
    Thanks for looking.

Default interested

Quote Originally Posted by ssssue View Post
    I am selling my beloved foredom H18 quick release handpiece. My pendant motor has finally given up the ghost and I have replaced it with a micromotor, making this handpiece redundant. It’s 18 months old and has only been lightly used - I make silver jewellery as a hobby so it hasn’t been over or heavily-used. Was going to put it on eBay but decided to try here first. I’ve been a member for quite a few years but haven’t been active for a while. Price new on Cooksons is £132 inc VAT. Selling for £50 including 2nd class postage.
    Thanks for looking.
    I would be interested in buying the handpiece. Fiona

Default H18 handpiece

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyfg View Post
    I would be interested in buying the handpiece. Fiona
    That's great. Do you have PayPal? Think that's probably the safest way to proceed if you want it. I did try and add some pictures but couldn't fathom out how to do it. If you've got an email address or are on WhatsApp, I can send them to you if you give me your details.

Sue

Yes I do - can you email me at gardenwright@gmail.com? Thanks!

Can I suggest you remove your details as this can be read by anyone doing a google search in future. It’s best to private message when doing personal stuff

Hi there. Just to let you know, this is now sold. Thanks.

Excellent. Many thanks for updating.