Hi,

I recently posted a piece I was having a little trouble getting into nooks and crannies of and was advised, by Caroline and think someone else (sorry can't remember who) to use a particular bristle brush wheel for my bench polisher. I ordered it along with a swansdown mop - the swansdown mop hole was too small for my bench polisher so couldn't get it on. Also the insides were either metal or hard plastic and smooth and wouldn't go on my spindles as they are threaded. I did phone cookson for advise and they said they would follow up to see if there was something suitable or if indeed these were suitable and it was me doing something wrong, but despite me calling again they have not come back to me with an answer.

Are they universal (obviously the swansdown isn't as is too small for my spindles) but they bristle mops, am I being a complete dim wit? Could really do with these at the moment so any advise/ideas would be much appreciated.

It was these that I ordered https://www.cooksongold.com/Jeweller...prcode-944-010 and ordered a white one too.

Thank you.

Karen