Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ultrasonic brands

Default ultrasonic brands

please im about to buy a ultrasonic.. and i wanna hear from u guys about brands who make small ultrasonic... i make small jewelry in a small quantity ... so i need some small... any advice?
    wich brand are trustfull? ...
    im in the US. so i can reach some brands and others no.. but i wanna hear from u all.

thank you so much.

I use a Soniclean Australian made, I Have no idea if they are available in the in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    I use a Soniclean Australian made, I Have no idea if they are available in the in the USA
    thank you china! i will search about those.

Elma. I know Otto Frei carries them.

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    Elma. I know Otto Frei carries them.
    thank you bond... but even those smallest do the job ? im really atempt to take one of them.. i just dont wanna chinese made... because for me is a investment for long term.

An ultrasonic is by no means essential for low volume work. For generations jewellers have used detergents, hot water, and a soft brush. Now you even have water soluble compounds like Manzerna. Dennis.

Before making the investment and if you are wanting a quality ultrasonic, it is a real investment. Following on from what Dennis suggests; I often still turn to my old electric tooth brush, you can have the job done in the time you are waiting for the US and with less noise. OK while the sonic cleaner is on you can make a cuppa...but an old electric tooth brush with soft bristles should suffice if you are working on one off pieces.
    Poor old Les

There is also more info on these threads - https://www.cooksongold.com/forum/se...archid=1895503
    Jules

Another one for Elma they are expensive but worth it if your using it day in day out

Quote Originally Posted by art925 View Post
    Before making the investment and if you are wanting a quality ultrasonic, it is a real investment. Following on from what Dennis suggests; I often still turn to my old electric tooth brush, you can have the job done in the time you are waiting for the US and with less noise. OK while the sonic cleaner is on you can make a cuppa...but an old electric tooth brush with soft bristles should suffice if you are working on one off pieces.

Hoo!!! I will give a try on Tooth Brush... to see how it work... �� .. but i will for sure incest in a ultrasonic next month... i found a 100$ used Branson 1200 ultrasonic with heated... is a US Brand but i dont know.

Also have a Brand New Elma for 349$ brand new with warranty.

Im really minimalist... but all i have i try get the best Items that i can to maximize efficiency and durability.