Thread: Brass Stampings Supplier

Question Brass Stampings Supplier

Hi!

I'm really hoping someone can point me in the right direction please; I'm trying to find a consistent supplier for decorative brass stampings, something like those I've attached. All I can find in all my hours searching are vintage supplies on eBay or Etsy - buying from either of these websites is no problem for me, I just need to make sure I can get the same item on a consistent basis. I run a business so I need to make sure if the designs sell, I'm going to be able to source enough components to fill all my orders.

I would much prefer to buy from a UK manufacturer for the sustainability aspect of working with a more local company, but if the right people are elsewhere in the world, I can cope with that!

All ideas greatly appreciated, thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 JPG.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	12578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 JPG.jpg 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	12579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4 JPG.jpg 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	12581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5 JPG.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	12582Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6 JPG.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	12583

Items such as those are usually custom made, look up metal stamping companies, I would imagine these days most would be sourced in Asia

Try the website alchemy and ice and their supply of vintaj brass shapes (American made) alternately go to the source, i think vintaj is an offshoot of beadsmith?

Thanks! I've been looking online for metal stamping companies for a good while now and I'm struggling to find anything, even in Asia. I've been importing other components for my products from China for over a year now, but pieces like this are still completely evading me. I'm thinking you're right in that custom made might be the way forward, I was just hoping someone might know somewhere I've managed to overlook!

The stars look cast not stamped . You can use a big fly press but the tooling is expensive to have made up. you could maybe do small runs buy having hard wood or aluminium blanks made up but you have to have the blanks cut out. Maybe look into laser cutting unless you require thousands of them I would imagine stamping wouldn't be cost effective ?