Thread: Foredom Bench Lathe/Polisher and Foredom Extraction Hood - FOR SALE

Default Foredom Bench Polisher and Foredom Filter Extractor Hood - FOR SALE

Hi folks,

I'm having a bit of a studio clear-out and have a few things for sale.

I bought the Foredom Variable Speed Bench Polisher and Foredom Filter Extractor Hood a few years ago, but have only used them a few times and they are in very good condition. They are nice and compact units and great if you're short on space.

I've also got 3 blocks of Menzerna polish (Menzerna 456G Platinum Pre-polish, Menzerna 164 Intensive Polish, Menzerna 175 Gold/Silver Final Polish) which have been slightly used and which I'm including with the Bench Lathe. I've also got a felt and fluffy cotton wheel that could be used with the Bench Polisher, but to be honest, it's been such a long time since I used them that I can't remember what compounds I used on either wheels.
    I also have a packet of 5 replacement filters for the Foredom Filter Extractor Hood.

I'd like £100 for the Bench Polisher (including Menzerna polishes x 3) and £125 for the Filter Extractor Hood (including a pack of 5 replacement filters).

Courier delivery.

Please contact me via direct message on this forum if you are interested in any of these items.

Many thanks,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foredom-bench-lathe-1.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	12562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foredom-bench-lathe-3.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	12564Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foredom-extraction-hood-1.jpg 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	12565
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails foredom-bench-lathe-2.jpg   foredom-extraction-hood-2.jpg  
    Last edited by vsilvered; 03-07-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Hi are these still available

Quote Originally Posted by Murch75 View Post
    Hi are these still available
    Yes, they are still available.

Default Polisher

Hi I’ve Sent you a dm

Quote Originally Posted by vsilvered View Post
    Hi folks,

I'm having a bit of a studio clear-out and have a few things for sale.

I bought the Foredom Variable Speed Bench Polisher and Foredom Filter Extractor Hood a few years ago, but have only used them a few times and they are in very good condition. They are nice and compact units and great if you're short on space.

I've also got 3 blocks of Menzerna polish (Menzerna 456G Platinum Pre-polish, Menzerna 164 Intensive Polish, Menzerna 175 Gold/Silver Final Polish) which have been slightly used and which I'm including with the Bench Lathe. I've also got a felt and fluffy cotton wheel that could be used with the Bench Polisher, but to be honest, it's been such a long time since I used them that I can't remember what compounds I used on either wheels.
    I also have a packet of 5 replacement filters for the Foredom Filter Extractor Hood.

I'd like £100 for the Bench Polisher (including Menzerna polishes x 3) and £125 for the Filter Extractor Hood (including a pack of 5 replacement filters).

Courier delivery.

Please contact me via direct message on this forum if you are interested in any of these items.

Many thanks,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foredom-bench-lathe-1.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	12562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foredom-bench-lathe-3.jpg 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	12564Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foredom-extraction-hood-1.jpg 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	12565
    Both the Foredom Bench Polisher and Foredom Filter Extractor Hood have now been SOLD.