Thread: Ultrasonic Cleaner...do they do anything?

Default Ultrasonic Cleaner...do they do anything?

So jumping straight tot he point, looking to clean off the rouge muck after initial polishing so bought a 7000s ultrasonic cleaner and some "Sea Clean 2".

Cleaning necklaces with charms that we made so used the supplied basket. 60c hot water from the tap and a cap full of cleaner. 360 seconds and.... no different to when it went in !?!?

I've used Sea Clean 2 in my ultrasonic in the past and didn't find it very good personally. Others may disagree. I use both of the ones linked and find them very effective. https://walkerelectronics.co.uk/shop...aner-best-buy/ or the ammoniated one.
    Jules

There are ultrasonic cleaners and then there are ultrasonic cleaners, the 7000s looks like a domestic unit, my experience with domestic units is they are a complete waste of time and money, and will only clean something that is already clean
    My opinion is spend a the money and purchase a decent commercial/industrial unit, I have a Soniclean and it works very well, you may also want to think about a steam jet for a final clean