Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi im new and i have a mini bench on a ikea table on my dorm room! hahaha

Default hi im new and i have a mini bench on a ikea table on my dorm room! hahaha

hi my name is richard and i live in a room in New York.. im student... and after classes i study jewelry by myself.. i hope find help in the forum.. thank u all guys! =]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 94883287_581129145842902_245638645766160384_n.jpg  

Hi Richard and welcome to the forum. It looks as if you already have a lot of stuff and will soon need a second table.

More urgently, your floor is in need of protection, because despite your best resolve something red hot is likely to fall on it. Ikea also sell large rectangles of plastic for the purpose and although they will scar, they will protect your boards and carpet.

Kind regards, Dennis.

Hi Richard
    That looks a great space, you must be very tidy and organised!

Hi Richard and welcome. That is a packed space with plenty of good stuff

Welcome Richard, well done my space is 3 times the size of yours and I still don't have enough room

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hi Richard and welcome to the forum. It looks as if you already have a lot of stuff and will soon need a second table.

More urgently, your floor is in need of protection, because despite your best resolve something red hot is likely to fall on it. Ikea also sell large rectangles of plastic for the purpose and although they will scar, they will protect your boards and carpet.

Kind regards, Dennis.

Hi denis i Hear you advice and put a small carpet and remove the other one .. now is summer here so i dont need... my floor looks wood but is. A fake wood .. haha .

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    Hi Richard
    That looks a great space, you must be very tidy and organised!
    Yea indeed. Before i police myself alot to get used to work in a small space but i made a update so now i have 2x space to work. Few cm makes difference!!

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    Welcome Richard, well done my space is 3 times the size of yours and I still don't have enough room
    Hahaha china! I will reach your place size one day !! My advantage is i considering myself a minimalist... i been live in small places for 5 years already so for now with a small upgrade that i made I feel comfortable. For now!!! Haha

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	12553Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	12554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	12555

bench update!!

Hi, what a nice little space you have! I work from a little corner in my kitchen so understand the need to keep things to a minimum.