Thread: How about this.

Default How about this.

Went to Betts Metals for some spare belts for my stick sanders, but found that due to the present crisis the minimum order on line is £1000.
    I don't really need that many. Anyone care to share an order? Dennis.

That’s a lot of belts Dennis! Seems a really high minimum order, wonder how they came to that figure

That is another way of saying "go away and don't bother us", more and more companies are taking this rout with non business jewellers

I think its a bit much for business jewellers aswell !!

Apparently there are only 2 working and it should change in a week or so. Think if they had said that people wouldn’t have questioned any of it

I normally use Cookson for most of my supplies but when they closed for a month I sent Betts an email asking if they were open for trading during the crisis and got completely ignored, that was weeks ago. Suffice to say I found it very unprofessional and so will never use them.

I ended up buying a rolling mill to help me convert bullion into the shapes I need while Cookson were closed! Oh well, I always wanted one anyway, it will speed me up and save my wrist at Christmas, I already have a massive RSI flare up at the moment due to the increased online ordering and resultant increased making.