Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday in London.

Belated birthday wishes from me too Caroline - I've no doubt you'll look back in years to come and remember it as being different, if nothing else!

Thanks George, definitely a bit surreal. My friend in Oz thinks it’s like being in a sci fi film with no idea of the outcome!

Happy belated Birthday Caroline, I've been stuck in for a few weeks too. Not the ideal way to spend a birthday but hope you got a little birthday treat or two.

Hope you enjoyed your little venture outside Dennis, my partner has to pop out yesterday and said it is very strange out there.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    Thanks Jules.Heavens no lockdown was a good excuse. He was going to buy me a new knew concept but then I couldn’t decide on a quick release or a swivel, I thought one that did both would be good! The moment was lost in my indecision never to return
    You'll have to reserve that pressie for when your mojo comes back! Don't let him forget it! xx
    Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Animalnutty View Post
    Happy belated Birthday Caroline, I've been stuck in for a few weeks too. Not the ideal way to spend a birthday but hope you got a little birthday treat or two.

Hope you enjoyed your little venture outside Dennis, my partner has to pop out yesterday and said it is very strange out there.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. Oh is going out daily for his really long walk and it’s beautifully sunny and mild today so I might get him to take me up the road to the woods for a flat walk, my first this year

Well, I am in my property in lake Garda here and finally they allowed us to do sports outside and walk and meet friends within our area. Life is coming back to normal and I am happy. Never thought that just being outside will bring me so much joy.
    Last edited by ps_bond; 20-05-2020 at 11:14 AM.

Except you're posting from a Barcelona IP address and that's (well, was) a site of properties for sale in Italy. So, you're a spammer.